Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I will never... OOPS.

Over the years, I have chuckled at raving lunatics cleverly disguised as caring parents who scour stores and literally come to blows over the "gift of the year".

Never would I be searching for the same thing that everyone else was wanting!

Hmmm...Did I really say that? Guess it is time to eat my words.
MBB and I have agreed to buy something IF WE CAN FIND ONE.

I can say that I will not come to blows over this item, but I am driving myself crazy trying to find one. Fun stuff!

What is driving me crazy, you ask?
This thing.
Namaste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! We bought one of these in OCtober at WAlmart when they still had them. Of course we couldn't wait until Christmas to open it....

Anyway.. It is soooo fun!! I even was sore after playing the baseball, bowling and tennis games!!!

Hope you can find one...