Wednesday, October 31, 2007

New Experience...

When I was growing up, I remember being pretty good about getting homework done. Most of my friends were pretty good about it. Don't get me wrong - we hated doing it, but it was not in my realm of reality to be sneaky to get out of it. Believe me, I was sneaky about many other things...not school work.

Recently, MBB had to deal with laziness and lies surrounding a book report project. It was an experience that I hadn't had before.

What I really don't understand is that it was on a topic that was interesting and the project involved a costume and props. Sounds like fun for a kid who loves to "perform" (have I mentioned the drama try-outs coming up?).


The Result:
-Someone didn't get to go trick-or-treating because they are grounded...
-Three of us were sleep deprived from staying up so late while someone finished a certain project...
-One of the best reports the teacher has ever seen will end up with a "B" because it was late - automatic 10 point reduction...

Namaste.

No comments: