Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thunderstorms...

I have a love - hate relationship with Thunderstorms!

I typing at my desk this morning when a huge thunder clap rumbled through the building. It kinda surprised me that I was comforted by it.

I guess it has been so long since we have had one (Cincinnati has been in drought mode for awhile now) that I had forgotten how much I liked them. I don't even mind them making the electric go out if I have my honey with me to cuddle on the couch. . .

So, why did I say that I had a hate relationship with them? Have you ever tried to drive in one of those storms with the rain pouring down so hard you can't drive combined with the lightning and thunder going ballistic all over the place?
Pretty much kills the nerves, at least mine anyway!!!

Namaste.

No comments: