Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Six Years Later. . .

I was talking to MBB this morning and he reminded me of the date.


I was talking to him at 9:19am. . .
So it wasn't just six years ago today, but six years ago now:
> 8:46 Flight 11 crashes into the World Trade Center's north tower about the 80th floor.
> 9:02 Flight 175 crashes into the World Trade Center's south tower about the 60th floor.

> 9:37 Flight 77 crashes into the Pentagon.
> 10:06 Flight 93 crashes in a field in Pennsylvania thanks to the Heroes on board.

I will never forget the feelings that I had during those two hours. The Internet pretty much shut down. We don't have radios or TVs at work. We were relying on the telephone and hearing from people who had access to information.

I took a few moments to remember.
I took a few moments to think of the soldiers over seas.
I took a few moments to be thankful for all I have and all I am.
I took a few moments thinking of the people in my life that are dear to me.
I took a few moments. . .

Namaste.

No comments: