Thursday, September 13, 2007

Chicken

The one food that MBB, Social Butterfly, OB and I all like and do not get tired of easily is: Chicken.

I'm on a mission to find some healthy recipes that everyone will like using. . .you guessed it - CHICKEN!
So far, I have made chicken ziti and a chicken/sausage mixture over rice (it came from a cookbook, but I don't feel like going downstairs to get the official name).

This weekend, I am planning to make a friend's recipe involving La Rosa's pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese and then my broccoli, cheese, rice casserole with chicken (minus the broccoli for MBB's portion!). I should note that we all like steak too - so, I'm going to attempt steak and mashed potatoes! Cross your fingers that I don't end up with lumpy potatoes!

I'm starting to run out of ideas so that it doesn't seem like I cook the same things over and over...
Anyone got any good recipes that they want to share?


Namaste.

No comments: