Friday, September 21, 2007

Rubber Bands. . .

. . .have become a part of my routines:

  • My morning routine. . .
  • My afternoon routine. . .
  • My evening routine. . .
  • Any routine that involves food or brushing my teeth!

I have been flooded with bands:

  • Orange bands. . .
  • Black bands. . .
  • Pink bands. . .
  • Neon green bands. . .
  • Purple bands. . .
  • It has been pointed out to me that I need red bands! But Dr. R doesn't seem to have any of those in multi-color packs with orange and black. :(

My life has become very comical. Ever tried to wear bands and:

  • Yell at a Bengal's Game. . .
  • Pronounce words with the "awl" (like hall) correctly. . .
  • Yawn. . .
  • Eat something that couldn't be sucked through a straw. . .
  • Kiss. . .

I am blessed that:

  • I can afford to take care of my teeth. . .
  • I am not too vain to have braces at my age. . .
  • I caught this early enough and only have to have braces for one year. . .
  • I had a pretty pain free experience for the first eight months I had braces. . .

But I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THESE RUBBER BANDS OFF OF MY TEETH!!!

Namaste.

No comments: