Thursday, July 19, 2007

Not Easy

I've been trying to write a testimonial for Sadillac. This is not an easy task!

You see, Sadillac is amazing...Okay, that is my opinion and hasn't been documented as the fact that I know it is. The problem is that Sadillac IS amazing - IF you want to listen to him, IF you want to do what he recommends, IF you aren't afraid of some hard work.


I can hear you ask now: If he's so amazing, why is it so hard to write a testimonial?

Well - because he is so amazing. If I write what I want to write - most people out there will think that he is the "easy way" to lose weight and get into shape. If you think that - YOU WOULD BE WRONG. I worked with Sadillac for about two years without doing what he said. I was throwing my money away and was using him as my excuse to make it to the gym the one time a week that I did get there.


On December 19, 2005, I decided to finally start listening. I decided to do what I was being told to do. I decided to start busting my ass. I began to realize what a great resource Sadillac was. I started to see results.

So, if you want that "easy solution". . .
Keep looking.


But if you aren't afraid of hard work, blood, sweat and even tears. . .
Let me know and I'll put you in touch with an amazing trainer!


Now, how to put all of that in a professional, realistic testimonial?
Still working on it with some help from Handy and Fire!

Namaste.

No comments: