Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It's a Fav!

There is a restaurant in Northern Kentucky that is a fav of mine - Knotty Pine on the Bayou. It's a quaint, family-owned restaurant off the beaten path - a 50+ year old house that overlooks a river. I have felt like I was going up a slight hill as I walk across the room (yeah - I think there is a good reason that they don't serve peas!). Most of the time, I can sit on the Mardi Gra decorated porch to enjoy the scenery while experiencing some awesome Cajun food.

It has been awhile sine I have been able to partake in my favorite place as I have been focusing on my transformation. But, I am quick to recommend it to anyone that is looking for a new restaurant - I even have the phone number programmed into my cell phone.

I decided to meet some co-workers there for dinner last night. One was visiting from Japan and the other hadn't had the opportunity to visit Knotty Pine previously. Unfortunately, we did not get to sit outside, but the atmosphere inside is enjoyable too.

The verdict:
They both enjoyed dinner (and saved room for dessert - also enjoyed!).
YES. . .It is still my favorite restaurant!

Namaste.

No comments: