Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Lists - Paper or Mental?

I don't really like pieces of paper with lists on them. . .
They are very controlling. . .
They feel very restrictive to my daily life. . .

I was making up a list in my head - you guessed it, of things to blog about.
As I added the last item to my list, I remember thinking "It's going to take me weeks to cover all of these topics!"

Why am I blogging about lists tonight?
Because I don't remember one thing that was on that mental list!

So, I will continue to make lots of list on paper. . .
I will gets lots of stuff done. . .
I will be organized and have time to do whatever in my spare time. . .


Gonna find a small notebook to carry around with me so that I can recreate the "To Blog About" list.

Namaste.

Thought of the day:
I found what I want. Then, I realized that it currently belongs to someone else. . .

No comments: