Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Have You Ever. . .

Received a drunken dial?
Made a drunken dial?

I have to say yes to both! I probably have made more than my fair share to be honest!
MommyMarie has a few stories of phone calls that I supposedly made during New Year's Eve Celebrations. . . And there really wouldn't be any times when someone may have been tailgating. . .

I have even been accused of the drunken text on occasion.
I still think that my cell phone was stolen and mysteriously returned during the night. . .

I had never received a drunken dial while at work. . .
And I definitely can't say that I have received an internationally drunken dial. . .
Until this week.

I answered the phone during my lunch break and. . . . . .
It was hilarious! I was laughing so hard once I realized what was going on that my eyes started watering.

The phone may have only been dialed once, but I had conversations with two people.
Does that count as two international drunken dials or one?

Namaste.

No comments: