Saturday, March 10, 2007

Rambling Thoughts. . .

I went out tonight. . .
I ended up dancing quite a bit, especially after I took my heels off. . .
NOTE: It is not a good idea to do electric slide in heels!
I probably should mention that I was dressed up in my little black dress that I bought in college. . .
NOTE: It is not a good idea to wear undergarments under a black dress that are not black if you are taking pictures!

I got some attention. . .

I've said that if a guy got up the nerve to ask me out, I would say yes (unless intuition said no). . .
I've said that I would not go out with someone who is more than 10 years older than me. . .

How do I avoid hurting someone's feelings when they appear to be old enough to be my father?
I need to figure out how to change the attention so that my age preference isn't compromised. . .

Namaste.

No comments: