Friday, February 16, 2007

The Joy of Ice!

I have been enjoying the experience of ice! The lovely substance that has made itself home on my steps - the ones that allow me to go in and out of my condo!

I've figured out how to get down them (with a little help from snow) with my lunch cooler, water jug and briefcase. . .Anything in addition to that requires a second trip. Anything heavier or bulkier than that requires me to stay home.

My rear end has already had a friendly conversation with the ground once this winter at the introduction of our residence ice. . .I don't see tempting fate to cause that conversation to occur again. :)

So, I am hanging out at home tonight. I made a few Birthday Cards for this month and I think I may try to meet up with another old friend of mine - sleep.

Namaste.

No comments: