Monday, February 19, 2007

Calorie Counting. . .

. . .My favorite activity ever - NOT!

I don't think it's helping that I've been hearing, "You don't need to loose any more weight - you look great now!" Thanks. Really! I appreciate hearing it! I love the complements.

BUT. . .I do have just a few more pounds to loose. The willpower wants to go on vacation when I start craving ice cream (yes, I still love ice cream when it's below freezing out) and those words are repeating in my head. :)

So, why do I need to loose more when I keep getting those great compliments? My trainer and I agree that I have a few more to loose. I have an awesome pair of jeans in my closet that I am almost back into (okay, the size is awesome. . .the style, not so much). Since my surgery, my abs still aren't back to where they were pre-divorce (divorce from my gall-bladder). And mostly, because I want to see if I can do it!

Namaste.

No comments: