Monday, January 22, 2007

My Top 10 In Entertainment

OK, I think I've found my Top 10! Yes, I know. . .It took me forever. I ran into some difficulties as there were some guys that I knew belonged here, but I couldn't find pictures that made me go "Hmmm".

In no particular order, here are the first two:


Michael Schoeffling
(AKA. Jake Ryan)

I don't think I'm in the minority when I say that Michael Schoeffling was my first crush. The picture to the far left was the most recent pic I could find from 1991. I believe that the picture with the hearts is from the mid-80s.




Reggie Bush

OK, I may have lost my mind on this one.
I am a football fan and have heard of Reggie Bush. I even watched one of his games pretty intently (vs. My Bengals, of course). It wasn't until I saw this picture that I went "Hmmm". . .

In no way, shape or form does this make me a New Orleans fan!!!!


NOTE: I did not take the pictures posted above and take no credit or profit for their greatness.

Stay tuned for more of my Top Ten!

Namaste.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

No comments: