Tuesday, January 02, 2007

It's Been One Of Those. . .

I love my life. I really do. I couldn't be more happier with the changes that I am making, the job that I have, the home that I am constantly remodeling, the loved ones that I adore. Life is good.

I am truly blessed with the amount of people who want to be at the hospital on Friday and with everyone who is brave enough to keep me company while I am recovering.

Having said all of that. . .I will admit that I have not been myself lately. I think the medication is messing with my head. I have found myself not being as positive as I usually am and I have become very moody. . .To be honest, I have been a bitch.

For this. . .I apologize to everyone.

I have stopped taking the medicine and I am now starting to feel more like myself.

I should probably apologize in advance for next week. I will be back on medication and I will be hearing tons of metal mouth jokes. I don't think the two will be a good combination. You think? :)

On another note: My football season is over.
The best article that I could find about the season was on bengals.com.

Namaste.

"Time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters." - Margaret Peters

No comments: