Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Back At It. . .

OK. . .Today is the day that I have taken back my life. I went back to work (let's not talk about the fact that I carpooled so I could still take my meds). I went back to the gym. I drove a car again.

Man am I tired!

Thanks to the divorce and the metal that now calls my mouth home, I am still having issues eating. I am primarily living on soups and yogurt at this point. Yum Yum!

Here are the pictures of my surgery - notice, there are SIX (the count went from five to six when the tape came off) cuts. DocG said FOUR - WHY ARE THERE SIX? I will find out next week when I see him again. My stomach is still swollen in the pics from the gas they used to inflate my stomach cavity. I'm happy to say that it is slowly starting to go down now (you can see a slight difference between the pics which were taken two days apart).




Also - check out the new fashion statement - the blood clot preventing socks. Yes, I have to wear these for six to seven days. I was wearing footies on top of them so that they wouldn't get too dirty.

What fun!

Namaste.

"One's philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes." - Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments: