Saturday, December 02, 2006

Still Smiling


I didn't type much yesterday about the game, but I am still smiling today!

I read some other blogs (and here) and I think the concensus is:
The flea-flicker pass was awesome! I have to agree.


I had a different view of the game. My season tickets are in the south endzone (love my seats!). . .Yes, close to where the NFL broadcasting booth was. I ended up sitting in the north endzone right behind the goal post. I loved getting getting pictures from a different angle. I loved the attitudes of the people in that section. I had a great time!

I missed out on being really close to the NFL booth.

Does that bother me?

Nope.

Why?

Cause BabyGirl had her camera and I get copies of the pictures! :)


Namaste.

"On behalf of everyone in our organization, I want to say how incredible our crowd was at the Ravens game. The noise was particularly outstanding. A number of our defensive players commented to me about it, so I know it gave Baltimore’s offense a difficult situation to deal with. The fans came out in great numbers, even though it was a very wet night with the threat of storms in the area. They stood up for our team and came out and gave us the atmosphere we always strive to have in The Jungle. I want them to know how much it’s appreciated and how we look forward to the same level of support for our last two regular-season games against the Raiders and the Steelers.” - Marvin Lewis, Coach Cincinnati Bengals

No comments: