Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hello!

Howdy all. . .Glad to see that you stopped by! Things here in my world have been a bit hectic to say the least. But that's a good thing - I hate being bored and my life is definitely not at a boring point right now.

My set of wheels is going into the shop tomorrow (thankfully it's still under warranty!) which means I take on the work schedule of the person with whom I am riding. In this case, it's BengalGal who has to be at work at 6:30am. Yes, you read that one correctly. So, I need to get to bed here shortly in order to function tomorrow.

I am trying to get a bunch of scrapbooking in-process things done this week so that the books are complete and where they are supposed to be. This is preferred over hauling all of the projects up into the office so that the dining room table can actually hold food during the Girls Night Out Party that I am co-hosting.

Which leads me to. . .CLEANING! Gee-man-nee. . .When am I going to get that done before the party? Yeah, yeah - I'm working on it (I hope).

Namaste.

No comments: