Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Bruises. . .

I found one as I was pulling up the sleeve on my right arm yesterday to give blood. Yes, the vampires were at the office for Halloween (ha ha). It was not only the black and blue color, but it was swollen as well. Didn't feel too good, I must admit.

Today at the gym as I was changing to work out, I happened to glance down and realized that I had matching bruises on my forearms. Hmm. . .Now that I think about it, this second one didn't feel too good either.

Now as I type, I realize that my legs are mighty achey as well. I'm afraid to look to see how many bruises are in residence there.

What have I learned from this?
>Don't move big furniture by myself!
>Pay more attention to my body!

Namaste.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

S,

The body may be bruised, but the bed is moved. So yeah for that!

N2

PS: this story on NPR's Morning Edition made me think of you:

Patriot Guard Riders Comfort Returning Vets
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6419476

Sassy Marie said...

I can't believe it took me 10 years to move the bed to this spot - it's great here!