Monday, October 30, 2006

Do You Know?

. . .How $*^(*&^ heavy a king-size bed is? REALLY HEAVY!!!

I decided a few weeks ago that I wanted to move my bed to a different wall in my bedroom - the one without any windows (duh - why didn't I think of that 10 years ago?). . .

Today, I got the brilliant idea to do it NOW. Thank God I've lost all the weight that I have and have been working out. It took all of my body strength, a few walls (to push said body strength against) and many hours to get the bed moved.

Don't ask about the rest of the furniture or how I plan to get to my closet tomorrow morning. And I really don't want to discuss the mirror that I hung 10 years ago thinking it was centered on the wall. :(

I feel like I've had two work-outs today and am a little scared of how my muscles will feel over the next two days. Sadillac has already been put on notice - if I decide to move the @%*# thing again, he is getting a phone call!

Namaste.

"Experience is a good teacher, but she sends in terrific bills." Minna Antrim

No comments: