Wednesday, September 06, 2006

To Grout or Not To Grout. . .

I took a vacation day to work around the house - mainly to grout the tile on the fireplace hearth.

I was good and got to the gym. I ran some errands, including picking up the extra stuff I needed before I could grout. I found a toilet paper holder for the half bath (yippee!). I scrapbooked a few pages of Seattle. I caught up on my blog reading and posting.

Have I grouted? Nope. Now, in all fairness, I had to put some stuff between the tile and it needs time to cure.

The big question is: Will I grout later today or will I find something else to do?
Hmm. . .Interesting minds want to know!

Namaste.

"Bringing out your own unique brand of creativity into your life and the world can be the most significant thing you'll ever do." - Lorna Catford

No comments: