Monday, September 25, 2006

Feeling Better. . .

I was feeling better today. . .Until I heard what #51 did last night. I have blogged about #51 before - am not willing to waste my time on him today, feel free to read through the archives. Enough to say that I wasn't the only one feeling nauseated after this one.

Once I forgot about the activities of last night, I realize that I have so much to look forward to:
> A good nights sleep tonight! (cross your fingers)
> The new and improved bathrooms!
> The Nick Lachey concert with Nickey and her friend on Wednesday!
> My trip to Paris and Italy in 2008!

Yes, I know that one just came out of nowhere. . .But I had a phone call from Australia yesterday. I may get to see my Aussie Buddy in late 2007, but this trip will be special as it will hopefully start with her birthday and end with mine. I'm hoping that all of our British Friends will meet us for the Paris portion as well! It has been awhile since I have been with "the gang" and even though it is two years out, I am so looking forward to it.

Namaste.

"Nothing makes the Earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and the longitudes." - Henry David Thoreau

No comments: