Friday, September 29, 2006

Catching Up (Previously: Internet Was Down. . .)

My server was down Thursday night - so this post was on a one-day delay.

I believe that I mentioned earlier that Nickey and I were going to the Nick Lachey concert with one of Nickey's friends. Nickey brought her camera and was able to get some great pictures!



I am including the one of the stage so that you get an appreciation for where our seats were and how awesome it is that Nickey got such great shots in a dark theatre, zoomed in that far.

It didn't take long after Nick came out on stage that I realized that Nickey's nickname suits her perfectly. I didn't realize how perfect it was when I gave it to her - but there is no doubt in my mind now!





I have to admit that Nick put on a great show. I expected to see a lot of "teeny-boppers", but in reality there were more couples and people around my age than anything.








On another note: My family was blessed with some babies this week - for now, I will call them Princess (2lb 15oz, 15.25" long) and Fighter (2lb 9oz, TBD on length) until they come into their personalities. . .Then I reserve the right to change the names to ones that fit them better.

Namaste.

"We pay a price when we deprive children of the exposure to the values, principles and education they need to make them good citizens." - Sandra Day O'Connor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos of Nick, Miss Sassy! I'm glad you had such a good time at the show.

Here's a link to one of my fave web sites highlighting the crap-tastic fashion of ex Mrs. Lashey:

http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/go_fug_yourself/ashlee_jessica_simpson/index.html

Enjoy!

See you soon,
N2