Monday, September 18, 2006

2 - 0. . .But At A Price

THIS DARN POST IS SUPPOSED TO BE ORANGE, BUT BLOGGER IS BEING A D**K. - FIXED, so THHHHHH!

As the Cincinnati Enquirer said: My Bengals are beaten up, but unbeaten.

I think we had five injuries in this game alone, three that were serious (though, there could have been more for all I know).


Unfortunately, #99 (Pollack for those of you who don't have the numbers memorized) is out for the season. I am thankful that he has feeling in all of his limbs and will be back next season. If you have a prayer list - add him to it. My understanding (though I am leaving room to be wrong) is that there is a chance that his neck will heal itself and surgery won't be needed.

This picture was taken yesterday during warm-ups before the game. I don't know why I took it, but now I am glad that I did.

I'm sure that Lewis is getting everyone on the same page this week since three of our starters from yesterday will not be able to play next week. We have guys that are more than capable of stepping up and performing - let's see if they rise to the occasion!


Namaste.

"In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity we know our friends." - John Churton Collins

No comments: