Thursday, August 24, 2006

My Life. . .

I have made many choices in my life. Looking back, I sometimes wonder "What was I thinking?". . .OK, many times.

As I have learned to live life to the fullest. . .I have come to realize that I don't regret any of those choices. Some of them still puzzle me, some may still bring a tear to my eye. . .But none of them cause me to loose sleep - anymore.

I have made a choice lately to make my job a higher priority than other commitments. In fact, it even won out over the gym yesterday (This will not happen very often!). Does this decision bother me? No. I know that it is a short-term choice and is in the best interest of my company and my career.

Some do not understand this, but it is My Life, My Journey, My Choices. . .

Namaste.

"Accept the pain, cherish the joys, resolve the regrets; then can come the best of benedictions - 'If I had my life to live over, I'd do it all the same.' " - Joan McIntosh

No comments: