Monday, July 10, 2006

Trying To Get Back on The Wagon. . .

. . .Of being on my diet, that is.

Since getting back from vacation, I have been struggling to get back into the diet groove. I've been doing better, honest I have. . .Been back to the gym in full force (the agreement that I have with myself is that I will post to this blog when, and only when, I go to the gym - looks like I'm posting a lot :) ).

The one and only problem that I seem to be having is ICE CREAM! Yes, ICE CREAM! I have been craving huge amounts of ICE CREAM. So, I indulged big time today (we won't talk about how many times I've indulged recently) - to the point that my stomach had a conversation with my craving creator. This was not a good conversation.

So tomorrow, I am going to ban that I.C. thing from my diet and get back into the groove of looking like that person that I already am in my mind.

Namaste.

"To me, good health is more than just exercise and diet. It's really a point of view and a mental attitude you have about yourself." - Angela Lansbury

No comments: