Sunday, July 02, 2006

Some Memories To Share

Yesterday, I had the intention of posting some vacation pics since I am taking my sweet time deciding which ones to print and scrapbook. Reality left for a more holiday slanted post, so today I am going to revisit yesterday's plan.

I crossed one of my "Want List - Great and Small" items off of the list. . .I headed out to Seattle for a few days before hopping on a cruise ship to visit the southern part of Alaska.


The few days we had in Seattle were packed with lots of sight-seeing. We took in all of downtown, went Orca watching, house envying and of course, had some wonderful crab cakes!

Panorama of Seattle from above. It was the first time that our tour guide has been in the Sky Needle - and she lives in a suburb of Seattle!
Sky Needle from below.The graves of Bruce Lee and Brandon Bruce Lee. Yes, I go cemetery hopping. When I realized that the Lee Family was buried in Seattle, I did some fancy talking to get a visit added to the day's itinerary.

I will post some Alaska pictures in a future post.

Namaste.

"I used to want the words 'She tried' on my tombstone. Now, I want 'She did it'." -Katherine Dunham

No comments: