Friday, May 12, 2023

#FridayFinds - Bourbon Steak

While on a work trip, I was able to experience a new restaurant in Nashville. 
It was on the top floor of a restaurant, so I wasn't able to get a "Restaurant" picture.
  
It was a group dinner, so the items we had were on a special menu for the group...
I tried to grab pictures of everyone's food (the sides were served family style) - so, I'm not sure what everything is, but everyone was very happy as they were eating.

It was a great experience, but that may also be because of the company as well.  :)


Special fries made without the truffle oil - just for me.

The 'Wedge'

Michael's Tuna Tartare


I can't remember which steak I selected, but I do remember that it was one of the best tasting steaks that I have every had!




Signature S'Mores

Namaste.

No comments: