Friday, October 14, 2022

#FridayFinds - Boomtown Biscuits & Whiskey (Union, KY)

I kept seeing a lot of people recommending this one on social media.
If you like biscuits (and probably whiskey - but I can't speak to that one), then this is the place for you.  Since my family is "supposed" to only have high fiber carbs, this isn't a great place for us.  The prices are also high, IMO, for the portion sizes.  


Flight of Gravy (I can't find it on the menu now) - We didn't get the Mushroom Gravy cause of my allergy... We both thought the Goetta Gravy was the best (and MBB isn't a big fan of Goetta). My biggest complaint - I believe we had to order the biscuits in addition to the gravy. :(

Yukon Sandwich

Oregon Trail (Overall, it was okay.  I remember thinking that the ingredients were a little unbalanced, but I can't remember how, and if that was fixed, it would be much better)

Overall, the food wasn't great, but it wasn't bad.  I don't believe that this will be a repeat for us despite driving by it many times in a week.


Namaste.

No comments: