Friday, July 29, 2022

#FridayFinds - Chop House (Toledo, OH)

Happy Anniversary to us!  
OK - not the date on this post, but that was the occasion when we visited the Chop House.  
Every year on our anniversary, we try a new restaurant - 2021 was a steakhouse.

Overall - the items we got were either amazing (noted as yummy on the picture) or not worth the trip.
It was worth the experience, as it was our anniversary, but I would not recommend it to others.


This bread was amazing and I can't remember what it was called as we didn't order it, but if you go - you'll get to experience it (and I so want to recreate it!)...

French Onion Soup - yummy

Wedge Salad - yummy

My Steak - I can't remember the cut, but I do remember that it was very good

MBB's steak - not worth the money, if I remember correctly - he liked mine better and his was way more expensive

Brussel Sprouts - Sent them back

Scalloped Potatoes - yummy

Namaste.

No comments: