Friday, October 16, 2020

#FridayFinds - Clyde's (St. Ignace, MI)

This one came highly recommended and we tried to go a few times.
First off - a very important note... CASH ONLY.
Luckily, I had cash.
And it is more drive-in style - they come to your car for your order and to deliver it.


Pizza Burger

Chili Cheese Fries

Cheeseburger

(There were other sandwiches, I just didn't get pictures of them.)

This was a huge disappointment for me.
And I don't think it was because it was hyped up so much because the rest of my party felt similar.
There wasn't anything special about the food.
My burger was way overdone - pretty much, burnt...

We all just kept saying how the truck stop restaurant (across the street) was soooo much better.'
Feel free to stop by - maybe we just got them on a very bad day.

Namaste.

No comments: