Friday, July 24, 2020

#FridayFinds - Arturo's Fritz & Alfredo's

We found ourselves at another restaurant on our list...
And at first glance, we thought we were going for Italian...
But it ended up being Mexican / German.

Yep - I'll wait a minute while you read that one again.


Super All Beef Burrito

Potato Cakes
(Had to get German in there somewhere)

Arroz Con Pollo (Cajun Chicken Style)

I was thinking that the menu (minus the German stuff) looked familiar, but I knew for sure that we hadn't been there before...

And I figured out later why (as I was researching trying to figure out how Mexican and German are both in the same menu) - Arturo's and Ventura's (see last week's #FridayFind) are owned by the same people... and their menus are VERY similar.

Luckily, the taste of the food was not. The ground beef had way more flavor.  The chicken (both places was shredded) was much more moist.

I don't think this will be a repeat for us, but I wouldn't say that it was bad.

Namaste.

No comments: