Thursday, May 07, 2020

Hi!

So, I got busy with life... In quarantine...
Ok...So full transparency, I got caught up with being bored...

I haven't posted in awhile...
And there isn't much to post about...

I've made cards.
I've scrapbooked.
I've made quilts.
I've cleaned (but we've been quarantined so long, I need to do it again).

I also have to say goodbye to an amazing lady who was taken from us way too early for an unknown reason.  And in this COVID-19 environment, there can't be a public funeral.  And just let me say - that funeral would have been standing room only.  In fact, she was so loved - they may not have had a funeral home big enough for it in her town.

So now, I am just passing the time...
And reading some books...
And finishing some more quilts and scrapbooks...
And trying to forget what this weekend is.

STATS as of now (worldometers.info):
3,915,636 cases
270,683 deaths
1,341,059 recovered


Namaste.

No comments: