Friday, August 16, 2019

#FridayFinds - Mancy's Steakhouse


We've lived in the SE Michigan area for almost two years and we keep saying that we need to try the "well known" steakhouse, but we never do...

Now, keep in mind that we tried Mancy's Italian restaurant and we weren't fans.

But, everyone kept telling us that Mancy's is known for their steaks and we should definitely give it a try.  So for my birthday, MBB took me to Mancy's Steakhouse.

Macadamia Nut Crusted Brie (like the Brie, not the bread - too hard)
Tournedos Oscar

Mashed Cauliflower (I liked, MBB didn't - no surprise there)

NOTE: My picture of MBB's filet mignon didn't turn out and by the time that I realized it, the steak was in his belly...


Overall, we were happy.

Now, I will say that for the price - it is definitely a special occasion location only...
But I am glad that we can now say that we have gone.

Namaste.

No comments: