Friday, May 10, 2019

#FridayFinds - 5th Street Pub

 I couldn't tell you the number of times that we have driven by this restaurant and never realized it was there!  I was searching for new places to eat and that's how we found it (thanks Google!).

Quite a few of us tried it out - no, MBB and I did not order/eat all of this! 
Though, we did "try" most of it.

Pepperoni and Basil Pizza
This was some type of meat lovers pizza.  
I know that it had bacon on it (and I think it had pepperoni).


Chicken and Bacon Pizza with Alfredo Sauce

Chicken Parmesan with Risotto

Chicken Sandwich with fries

Smores Pizza
All and all - this will be a repeat for us.
We didn't care for the pizza (and those who tried the Smores Pizza were not fans).

Why a repeat then?
MBB loved the Chicken Parmesan (said it was one of the best that he'd ever had) and I want to try their brisket burger.


Namaste.

No comments: