Friday, May 31, 2019

#FridayFinds - 571 Grill and Draft House

For this edition of #FridayFinds, I'm heading back out of town.
For those of you in the Dayton, OH area - this is a good trip to take.

Smoked Gouda Macaroni & Cheese Balls
The m&c balls were much bigger than I expected - I could only eat two of them! I did like these better than other m&c balls that I have had - much less fried coating to the amount of pasta.

Glazed Donut and Bacon Cheeseburger
Definitely a different sandwich - sweet and salty combination.  Glad I tried 
 This was different sandwich - big sweet and salty combination.  I am glad that I tried it, but I don't think that this one is a repeat for me.

Wings
I am not a fan of wings and didn't actually try these... But the plate was clean at the end, so I am okay saying that these were good for any wing lovers out there.

Namaste.

No comments: