Friday, March 29, 2019

#FridayFinds - Growler USA (The Colony, TX)

I was out in Texas about a month ago and ended up eating at Growler USA two nights.
It was across the parking lot from my hotel - since I didn't rent a car and didn't want to Uber anywhere - well, got some steps and a full belly.


Dinner #1: BB-Que-B Hamburger and Tator Tots
Of course - American Cheese instead of Cheddar

I am not a beer drinker - I usually go for a hard cider instead.
They didn't have Apple, so I tried the Austin Eastciders Collaboratory Texas Honey Cider.
Yummy!
Dinner #2 Chicken Advocado Club and Tator Tots
This one was recommended by my waiter.

Overall, not a bad restaurant - obviously, I went there twice in one week.
Location is convenient, prices aren't too steep and I walked away with a full tummy.

Namaste.

No comments: