Friday, September 14, 2018

#FridayFinds - Guy Fieri's (Vegas - Refinding and revising opinion)

We were back in Vegas (normal vacation spot for us)...
Every time we go, there is a list of restaurants that we want to hit - kinda like visiting old friends.
Except, sometimes, relationships evolve and the old friendships become more of acquaintences...

That is what has happened with Guy Fieri's.
We could always overlook the occasional rude staff because the food was so good...
And they had the best turkey burger around.

This go round, I had to eat it open faced because the top bun was so hard - I was afraid I would break a tooth if I tried to eat it... And it didn't taste near as good as it did on all of the other visits...
That, along with more rude staff, has crossed them off of the must visit list.

Never fear - we found something to replace it (to be featured on #FridayFinds soon)...

Trash Can Brisket Nachos

Bacon Mac-N-Cheese Burger

Tatted-Up Turkey Burger - The bread was so hard, I was afraid I was going to break a tooth!
Namaste.

No comments: