Friday, August 31, 2018

Struggling...

I hate this time of the year...
Not because of the season...
Not because of the weather...


I hate these particular memories...
I am on robot mode having to take the same steps and reliving the pain...
I hate that I get so emotional that **GASP, I am human** I make mistakes...
I get really down when others don't take ownership of their contributions and I'm not strong enough to defend myself right now...
I am wallowing in the feeling of helplessness...


In reality - New Orleans is a great place:  There is good food and wonderful people.
I have only ever ate my favorite fish here: the Black Drum Fish.
I would love to visit - some other time of the year!


The airplane ride in and out - brutal.
Sitting in the airport by myself looking at the Cheesecake Stoop - It's like it was two years ago.


Thankfully, I have a direct flight to Detroit.
I don't think I could handle the Atlanta memory on this one.




I have been trying to keep this blog lighter and not "dump" on whoever happens to stumble by...
But this is the occasion that I need a release by getting my thoughts out there...
I'm hoping the $15 drink helps too...


Namaste.

No comments: