Friday, May 04, 2018

#FridayFinds - Travel Edition Take 2

I am beginning to see a trend... Texas.

I have three quilts that now reside there...
I have spotlighted travel on #FridayFind twice now...Both are from Texas.

When I am traveling, I tend to eat things that MBB doesn't care for...
So, there is lots of Fish, BBQ and Sushi!

Up this round is a stop at a Suchi place in Dallas:  Uchi


We (my sushi buddy and I) sat at the bar and the head chef took care of us...

They started by bringing us a complimentary starter...  
I don't remember what they called it, but I do remember it being yummy.  

Then, as is our norm, we each order something and then share.
Here was the first:
And the second:
(I think there was a third, but my camera made me think that it took a photo... and didn't...)

And a Japanese type cheesecake with caramel and ice cream for dessert:

I wish that I could give you the names of everything that we had... but these pictures have been on my phone for a couple months and many trips ago and my memory was only kind enough to remind me of the "Japanese cheesecake".

I will say that the food was at a "treat price" (in other words, it didn't break the bank, but was higher than norm for a typical restaurant meal) and the food tasted really good.

Namaste.

No comments: