Friday, May 25, 2018

#FridayFinds - Scramblers!

We have visited Scrambler Marie's a few times and it is a fav of mine...
Though MBB has high standards for breakfast, so he is "okay" with it...
This is a Breakfast/Brunch/Lunch place that closes at 3pm everyday:

Here are a few pictures from various visits:
Crab Cake Benny (this has been a repeat for me):

Lean & Green Omelet:

Banana Nut Cakes (MBB was not a fan, I didn't try it as the nuts ruined the pancake for me):

MBB got a waffle today and said that it was the best waffle that he has ever had (of course, I didn't get a picture). 

He has also had "Toast of France" (French Toast) and the Stuffed French Toast.  He liked the Toast of France, but I did not.  I called it warm bread... But I am a French Toast snob - their aren't many restaurants who can make me happy.  He wasn't as happy with the Stuffed French Toast.
Namaste.

No comments: