Thursday, April 26, 2018

Retrospective

I am at a place where I need to stop and just be retrospective.

On one of my recent trips, I was surprised and shocked to win an award. 
An award for all of the hard work I have put in the last four years. 
Yes, the big T pays me to do it, but I enjoy doing it...
And now someone is publicly announcing that they think I do it well.

I never aimed for this award...
I never knew that I wanted it...
Until I got it.

Suddenly, it almost felt like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders...
Almost like this was a huge check on the bucket list...
But I really didn't realize that it was on the bucket list...
And it felt good.

I am beginning to soul search to see if I can make more of an impact on my own.
Cause I won't be doing this forever at the Big T, but I may want to do it forever...

Namaste.

No comments: