Sunday, April 15, 2018

A Breather...

Life has been crazy...
I long for the days where only one thing was crazy at a time.
I am taking a breather from getting stuff done around the house and getting ready for the next trip to stop in for a few moments.

I have posted all of my creations, so it is back to posting them as I make them...
I have posted all of the places that we found to eat around town...
I do have one travel restaurant that I'll share this Friday.

I am now in travel season...
MBB is working on unpacking the last of the boxes...
We got in some visits to family members and need to do some more soon...
We are (crossing fingers) about to close the chapter on selling the house in Kentucky.

I will try to get some creativity back and keep up with the posting...
But I make no promises until travel season eases up!

Namaste.

No comments: