Tuesday, March 06, 2018

#CraftyTuesday - Last of 2015

There was an addition to my family in 2015.

Usually, I follow the rule for family - If I am invited to the baby shower, I'll give a gift even if I can't attend.  This was my exception and I have learned my lesson...

I was excluded from the baby celebration festivities... 
Which, in and of itself, doesn't bother me. 

What bothers me - I make one small request with every quilt I gift.  Please send me a picture of the baby/person with the quilt. It has now been two years and I am not high enough on the "priority" list to do this.

With my clean slate of 2018 - I can type that and for the first time, not get upset. 
I am staying in the moment and being neutral.  But, staying neutral still allows me to learn from the past and not set myself up for a repeat.


Namaste.

No comments: