Monday, March 19, 2018

Blessed...

Before our move last fall, I was on the road A LOT. 
Some weeks, I would head out Monday/Tuesday and be back on Thursday/Friday. 
It was getting to the point that I was afraid MBB would forget what I looked like (just kidding - I made sure he had pictures to remind him).

Since our move to the artic (MBB's opinion, but it is catchy when I'm typing), I have been very blessed to have stayed home a majority of the time when it comes to work.  This has helped us get the house set up, get relocation issues taken care of and learn our new neighborhood with MBB. 
If you read here at all, you've probably seen my #FridayFinds from some of this exploration.

Well, it is about to end.
Yep, my travel season is about to kick up.

This week will find me over in Detroit and then going directly to the airport to head to Dallas.
Next week, I'll be heading back to Texas - this time to San Antonio.
April will find me in Columbus, Indianapolis, and Nashville...
I am too scared to look at May...

I love my job and the impact that I get to make on businesses...
Some days, I just wish that I got to do it closer to home.

The good news for the blog?
I'll try to some #FridayFinds or  #TravelFinds to spot light here!

Namaste.

No comments: