Sunday, February 25, 2018

Love and Hate Relationship...

I really love our new home...
All of the trees give it a feeling of privacy - way more than a normal five acre lot.
I absolutely love watching the squirrels play chase up and down the trees.

However the trees are not so nice in the fall!
We spent more time picking up leaves than we did mowing in August and September.
Though I have to admit that with all of the tree coverage, the grass doesn't grow very quickly.

I thought I would love the trees for 3/4 of the year and only dread/hate them in the fall.
Wrong...

This was the wonderful site that greeted us this morning:
Yep - in the chilly 30s, we had to pull out the quad/trailer and the chainsaw to clear our driveway...

Sometimes, you just have to laugh (and grab the camera).
And realize that this is a part of our reality now.

Namaste.

No comments: