Saturday, February 17, 2018

It's February...

I always seem to forget...
Until it gets here...
And this year is not different...
I suddenly remember that I'm not a fan of February!

It's been cold way too long...
The holiday in the month usually involves a LOT of candy (diet, candy... not a good mix)...
I have deadlines at work that are tough to hit, need lots of approvals and generally mean stress...
Have I mentioned the cold?

The good news - we hit two of our work deadlines today (huge sigh of relief)!
And I got good news from my doctor - sounds like we may have this thyroid under control!

In the mean time, I am still holding my breath on getting the last repair done in Kentucky...
(Come on Mother Nature - please give us just a small break to get this done!)

We have one more big report to get out next week...
Then, I can start playing catch-up to get all of my other work done.

I finally get to take down my Christmas Trees (Christmas with the boys is tonight!)!
(You'd think by now I'd know better than to blog about something before it happens)
I never thought I would be tired of my Christmas Trees... but I am.
Christmas Music, yes, but Christmas Trees?

At any rate - February is more than half over...
And if we can get Mother Nature to like us just a little, then I may start liking February a bit more.

Namaste.

No comments: