Saturday, February 03, 2018

Great Finds!

I admit that I am big into diversity and equality of opportunity for all.
It is my job and it is my passion.

So, when I saw a few things with the "Women Owned" logo, I wanted to give them a shot.
If they were good in cost and quality, then I would stick with them.
If they didn't, then I would move on...
But, I wanted to give them the opportunity.

Up first:
MBB tells everyone that I moved him to "the artic"...
And I guess that he is somewhat right as I have been buying base layers (aka long underwear) and blankets like crazy to get through this winter.

Roaming the aisles at Wally-world found: The Blanket

The results?
I bought a second one (MBB and I kept fighting over the first one).
The cost was reasonable (under $20) and they are very warm and cuddly!
I haven't wash it yet - so I'm not sure how they will fare through the washer and dryer, but so far, so good.

The second:
A find on Amazon:
The results?
Jambalaya Girl's Gumbo is absolutely yummy!  We have made it about once a week (it comes in a pack of five).
It is supper easy to make and doesn't completely kill my calorie counting.

There is also a Jambalaya mix, but we are staying true to the Gumbo...


So, here are two women owned business products that were successes for us.
If you have any diverse company successes, please let me know so that I can try them too!

Namaste.

No comments: