Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Remembering - Tortillas

My reminiscence of things that I enjoyed in the past takes me to the Kroger Marketplace in Anderson (Cincinnati area).

Honestly, their restaurant/bakery/food bars/produce section is amazing. 
I could spend almost all of my grocery trip there, be happy and still break my budget.

The one thing, though, that sticks out in my memory as a huge "WOW", and the reason for this post.
There was a tortilla station right in the middle of the deli where they made them fresh.

If you were lucky (and I was a few times), you could get fresh ones coming straight out of the oven.  I'd "grab and go" with some whole wheat ones... I lived about 2 minutes away by car - so if I could catch a check-out with no wait, I could get them home while they were still warm. 
Stick some butter and cinnamon on them, roll them up...
They were yummy!

Namaste.

No comments: