Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Remembering - Radio

Cincinnati - do you know what you have?

I mean, I knew that they won awards...
I knew that my long drive to and fro work was a little bit easier because of the laughter...

But I really didn't know how great the Radio DJs were at B105 until they were gone.

It took a few weeks to figure out why I was more irritable in the evenings after work.
I no longer get laughter that allows me to let go of work before transitioning into home.
In fact, I usually get so aggravated that I have to switch to Amazon music or Satellite...
Unfortunately that leaves me without the weather and traffic...

Wonder if I can get B105 to relocate up to SE Michigan???
Probably not - but MBB did figure out how to get them on our Echo... Oh Alexis!!!

Namaste.

No comments: